Getting started with the system - requirements
If you want to start work with the Thulium system check if you have the correct configuration of settings: web browser, phone and network.
What do you need to use our system?
- VOIP operator (you choose the operator yourself for your own needs)
- computer with internet access
- phone or headset
1. Internet link - 170 kbps download/100 kbps upload for each user of the system (having conversations and working with the system in the browser)
2. Network configuration - allowing communication with Thulium on ports:
- UDP/15060 (SIP)
- UDP/16000-20000 (RTP)
- TPC/443 (HTTPS)
- TCP/5443 (when using the Thulium Agent application)
Firewalls and antivirus software shouldn’t interfere with and modify the above traffic.
DEVICES FOR CONSULTANTS
1. Web browser
- Google Chrome (in the latest stable version)
- Mozilla Firefox (in the latest stable version)
2. Operating system
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10
- Ubuntu Linux (in the latest stable version)
- MacOS 10.12
3. Java software (Thulium Agent is an application with .jar extension)
The latest version of the 8 series is required.
- For Windows and Mac OS X: oracle Java SE Runtime Environment
- For Ubuntu Linux system: OpenJDK 8 JRE
You can download the Java software from the producer's website.
4. Computer parameters (minimal)
Dual core processor 2.5 GHz, 2.5 GB RAM.
If you have additional software installed (for example: firewall, antivirus programs) you may need the better computer parameters than listed.
5. Screen resolution
Minimal screen resolution is 1440x900.