The Tickets → Summary report allows you to get detailed information about your requests. Among other things, you can see in what time the first response was given, what was the closing (resolution) time of the ticket, and how the customer rated the call.
- Queue - ticket queue for which you want to see the data,
- First response time (min) - time in which the first response to the ticket was given, default: 15 minutes,
- Close time (min) - time in which the ticket was closed (solved), default: 60 minutes,
- Date - date of response,
- Group by - grouping reports by different time periods.
The Tickets → Summary report takes into account the operating hours of the request queue, which means that time is counted only while the queue is active.
Let's see a sample report.
- Date - date of ticket opening,
- New - number of new tickets,
- Closed - number of closed tickets,
- Min response time - minimum time for first response,
- Max response time - maximum time for first response,
- Avg response time - average first responder time,
- Min close time - minimum time to close a ticket,
- Max close time - maximum time to close a ticket,
- Avg close time - average time to close a ticket,
- First response service level - percentage of calls in which the first answer was given before the defined time, default: 15 minutes,
- Close time service level - percentage of calls in which the request was closed before the defined time, default: before 60 minutes,
- Ratings - customer's rating of the conversation: positive, neutral, negative,
- Satisfaction (%) - percentage of satisfied customers,
- Rated (%) - percentage of tickets rated.