The Chats → Callbacks report shows detailed information about callbacks. Among other things, you can see when the callback was made, from which queue, and with what result.
- Date - date and time of the callback,
- Phone number - phone number of the person ordering the callback,
- IP address - IP address from which the callback was ordered,
- Status - callback status (Call terminated/ Error during call),
- Queue - name of the queue from which the callback to the customer was made,
- Page address - address of the page where the customer chat is located,
- Page title - name of the site where the customer chat is located.