The Monitoring → Tickets tab shows what happened to the ticket that went into the system - whether it is a new ticket, was deleted or attached to another ticket. In addition, there is information on what reason this happened (e.g., why the message was tainted).
You can search the data by ID number and date.
- ID - ticket ID, when you click on the number you will be taken to the ticket form,
- Created date - date and time of creation of ticket/message sending,
- From - e-mail address of the person who sent the message,
- To - e-mail address to which the message was sent,
- Subject - message subject,
- Type - type of ticket, e.g. New,
- Details - additional information on the ticket.
Share your opinion with us