Download and launch Thulium Agent application - Microsoft Windows
Thulium Agent application is the basic tool of agent’s work. The application is required for phone calls in queues and campaigns and for chatting.
What should you pay attention to before downloading the file?
- Java software
Thulium Agent is an application with .jar extension so you need to install the latest version of java software.
You can download the latest version of Java software from the producer's website.
- Google Chrome (current version) - recommended
- Mozilla Firefox (current version) - recommended
- Internet Explorer (current version) - not recommended
The application download link is located in the user’s account settings. Expand the agent’s name in the upper right corner of the page and select Account settings.
At the bottom of the page under the footer settings you will find the download link "Download application in .jar format" - click on it.
After download open the folder containing the file.
The file doesn't require installation and unpacking. Double-clicking the icon will be enough.
I have problem with running the application. What can i do?
Make sure that you use the recommended web browser and the latest version of Java software.
- In some cases, you need to associate .jar files with Java - right click on the file and select Open With → Select Default Program ...
Find and select Java. Check the option “Always use the selected program to open this kind of file".
In the case of a communication error with the server check your internet connection performance.
Check the antivirus program and firewall settings - in some cases these programs could be disrupting the connection.
- Check the available memory - you will need min. 2.5 GB free memory.