Thulium Agent is an application that allows making calls in the queues and campaigns and chatting in the Thulium system. Ticket handling is possible without an application being open. The application has built-in softphone so you don't have to use external softphones and landline phones.
Download the application. Expand the option in customer panel and select Account settings. At the bottom of the page you will find the link "Download application..." - click on it.
Thulium Agent application doesn't require installation and unpacking. The latest version of Java software is required to run.
The application starts when you click on it. If you can't start it, go to the properties and select option: "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file".
After running the application a window will appear in which you will enter your login and password (these are the same data that you log into your account in the instance) and click the button Log in.
The phone number is optional - it is entered if for example the user is assigned to more than one SIP account.
See how our Thulium Agent looks like.
- Logout - logout from the application
- Exit - exit from the application
- Language - choice of Polish or English language
- Log - a log window showing the history of activities
- Phone - built-in softphone
- Calls history - a window showing the history of calls
- Docked pin - a window showing agent status and length of conversations
Checking the appropriate boxes allow you to decide what will appear in the application view.
- Current topic - showing current conversation topic
- Copy number to clipboard - a possibility to copy number from the infoline to the clipboard
Transfer call tab - a possibility of redirection to a queue or telephone number
This is a window that you see after first log in to the program. It shows the number of connections in each queue and the number of logged in users and their activity.
In row IVR it shows the number of connections in the IVR tree. The remaining rows show the number of customers waiting in each queue. By default, the agent sees only those queues to which they are assigned. If you want to see all queues click .
Below the queues you see the following informations:
- Logged in - the number of logged in agents
- Busy - the number of busy agents
- Free - the number of free agents (have status "Available" and not talking)
- Ringing - the number of agents in which the phone is ringing
- Paused - the number of agents who are on the break
Information about user activity can refer to the entire system, only to specific queues or may not be displayed at all (you can configure it in Administration → Administration → Agent app parameters).
Did you know...
The data in the system is refreshed automatically, so users always see the current state of the infoline.
After the first log in the pin opens as a separate window. It is the best to attach it to the main window - in View menu check the box "Docked pin".
A pin shows information about agent's status (available or break) and the length of conversation/break. If you use the built-in softphone, on the right side it will show the additional information able to answer/end a call and mute the microphone.
The flag icon on the right side symbolises a shortcut to the queue or phone number.
Except of Available and Break status yo can define additional types of pauses.
After first log in the phone is invisible - in View menu choose "Phone".
In the white box you can see information about current call, dialing or a transfer being performed. The window works as a regular phone - by clicking green handset you receive and make a call and red handset ends the call.
There are four buttons under the white box:
- Mute - muting the conversation
- Hold - holding/pausing the conversation
- Transfer - possibility to redirecting/transferring the connection
- Settings - determinig the parameters conected with sound and sound equipment
The button ">" delete the phone number.
With sliders on the left and right you can adjust the volume of the microphone and the speaker.
In the window you can see the all history of activities in application among others: logging in, change the status and information about connections.
In case of problems with sound (MIcrosoft Windows) we have presented below the suggested configuration of sound settings:
- Sound system: Native
- Sound Devices:
- in options: Audio Input/Output and Ring Output the headset should be selected (if the headset is set as the default in the operating system, choose the option default)
- Check the option "Automatically close inactive audio"
- Selected codecs: g711a and g711u