Allegro Discussions are used to resolve disputes between Buyer and Seller. In one place the situation is described, all the necessary documents, confirmations and photos are posted. All this to facilitate communication between the parties.
Scope of integration
Thulium integration with Allegro discussions include:
- Creating tickets on the basis of initiated Discussions,
- Facilitating communication with the Buyer by using the Thulium ticket system,
- Proper categorization of Allegro dispute cases,
- Assigning tickets to records in CRM based on Buyer's login,
- Adding a customer to the CRM in the absence of one,
- Application of automatic responses to the Buyer,
- Informing about the status of Discussions and the products to which they relate.
You need to create a dedicated custom field of text type (CRM) into which you will enter the Allegro user login necessary when adding a customer to the CRM. It is recommended to use the same special field as for Allegro buyer.
- In the Administration tab, find the CRM section and select the Custom fields option.
- Click the button and then enter any name (e.g. Allegro Login). Make sure that the new field is of type Text and confirm the creation of the new special field with the button.
- Then go to Administration and select Advanced → Integrations.
- From the panel of available integrations, select Allegro Discussions from the E-commerce section.
Then click on . You will be transferred to your Allegro Seller account, authentication should be approved by clicking .
- If the authentication is successful, an appropriate message will appear on the screen:
By clicking on the button, we can start re-authentication.
Once the application has been authenticated, complete Other data.
- Integration name - internal name of the given Allegro integration discussions,
- Allegro customer login - custom field to store Allegro login,
- Tickets queue - queue which will receive Discussions,
- Tickets category - category which will be assigned to tickets created on the basis of the Discussion,
- Status 'Resolved' - Allegro status mapping with Thulium status,
- Status 'Inresolved' - Allegro status mapping with Thulium status,
- Default dispute closure message - content of the message that will be sent to the buyer with a request for confirmation that the problem has been solved.
- After configuring the integration, click or to launch it right away.
Did you know...💡
The system will download Discussions from the last 30 days including completed Discussions. The subject of the ticket is analogous to the reason for the Discussion selected by the Buyer.
Tickets from the Discussion will appear in the list with the Source marked as Allegro:
To search for such messages, you can use the Source filter and select Allegro.
In the case of a dispute with a Buyer not in CRM, the ticket will be assigned to the Allegro login:
Messages from the Buyer not in CRM will be marked as follows:
Disputes from people from your Thulium CRM will be associated with a particular record.
As part of the Discussion support in Thulium there is no possibility to assign a CRM Customer for already added tickets of this type.
Messages from the Seller sent from the Allegro platform will also appear in the Thulium ticket.
There are also messages from Allegro in the Discussion, which will look as follows:
The ticket details include such information as:
- The reason for the discussion along with the possibility of going to Allegro,
- Current status of the Discussion,
- Products concerned Discussion with the ability to go to a given listing in Allegro.
The dialog box allows you to send a message to the Buyer within a given Discussion or to leave an internal comment.
Message to the Buyer can only be in text form - the same applies to the entire format of the message (footer, etc.).
You can add up to one attachment to a given message by clicking .
To ask the Buyer to confirm that the problem has been solved, check the option .
When the Discussion is concluded, it is only possible to add comments to the ticket:
In case of running integration Allegro buyer the system searches for customers in CRM by Allegro login to assign them to a ticket. In addition, when setting up a new record in CRM, the customer will be added with two email address formats (with and without a hashed order).