Getting started with the system - requirements
If you want to start working with the Thulium system pay attention to properly configure your browser, phone and network settings.
What do you need to use our system?
- VOIP operator with SIP trunk service (you choose the operator yourself taking into account your own needs)
- A computer with access to a stable Internet connection
- a phone or headphones with a microphone
1. Internet connection - 170 kbps download/100 kbps upload for each system user (making voice calls and working with the system in a browser)
2. Network configuration - allow communication with Thulium system on ports:
- UDP/15060 (SIP)
- UDP/16000-20000 (SRTP)
- TCP/443 (HTTPS)
Firewalls and antivirus software must not interfere with and modify the above traffic. In addition, communication with stun.l.google.com on UDP port/19302 must be allowed. The minimum value of MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit) should be 1300 bytes (e.g. for VPN type connection).
DEVICES FOR CONSULTANTS
1. Web browser.
- Google Chrome (in the latest stable version)
- Mozilla Firefox (in the latest stable version)
- Microsoft Edge (in the latest stable version)
You have the option to check if your web browser is compatible with our system - you will do it in account settings.
2. operating system.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 11
- Ubuntu Linux (in the latest stable version)
- Mac OS 10.12
3. Computer parameters (minimum).
- Dual-core processor 2.5 GHz, 2.5 GB RAM
- Proper time synchronization of the device with NTP server
If you have additional software installed (e.g. firewall, antivirus programs) you may need higher computer parameters than those listed.
4. Screen resolution.
The minimum screen resolution is 1440x900.
The system is available by default for the territory of Poland, i.e. for IPs that are located in Poland.