Widget allows you to place a chat on your company's website. You can configure it so that it is best suited to your needs and the style of the page (including color, shape).
In the Administration tab select Chat → Widget, and then click the button .
- Site/Name - enter the name of the widget that will be visible only for the user
- Domain - enter the name of domain or domains (after the coma) in which the chat will be available
- Queues - select the queues to which the chat from this widget will go. When more than one queue is selected, the client will be able to select the queue/case in which he writes (complaints/queries) at the start of the conversation
- Conversation header - enter a conversation header
- After hours message - you can enter a message informing the customer about after work hours contact, instead of connecting with the agent, the customer will see this message
- Ask for rating a conversation after chat closes - if you check this option, the customer after finishing the conversation will be able to rate the conversation by using emoji
- Email address is required - define if after starting the chat giving an e-mail address will be required
- Start conversation without data - a possibility to start a chat conversation with no data (name and e-mail address) required
- Invitation style - define if the chat will be displayed as:
- Bar at the bottom of the page
You also have choose not to have the invitation label displayed.
- Invitation label - enter the text that will encourage to contact, for example "Can I help you?"
- Invitation label after hours - a possibility to enter the text that will be shown to the customer in the case of contact after work hours
- Invitation color - choose the invitation color (bar or bubble)
- Invitation color after working hours - choose the invitation color after work hours
- Language - Polish or English
- Bar color - choose the bar color
- Start chat button color - choose the start button color
- Show contact form after hours - after work hours the customer will be able to write a message that will go to the ticket queue
- Show contact form link when searching for agent - in the case of waiting too long for a free agent, the customer will have the option of leaving a message
- Contact form ticket inbox - the queue that all messagess in contact form are directed to
- Contact form ticket subject - the topic of a new ticket from the contact form
By expanding the button "Show advanced parameters" you have a possibility to decide if the chat is displayed on mobile devices and also you can define own chat styles by using CSS.
In the part Testing which is located on the right you can enter any address to check how the configured chat looks like. Enter the address and click the button .
After configuring and saving the widget put it on your website. How? Just copy the generated code and add it to the source of your website.